Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Our little stinker






"Why wouldn't every parent want their child to be a skunk?"

That's what I asked myself last week when I noticed the millions of skunk costumes marked down 50 percent at the local Old Navy. There were a couple lions left and one hot dog, but skunks? There was a whole rack of them. And we found one for Ethan - just his size.

Tonight, we went to our ward trunk-or-treat, though we didn't actually make it to the part where kids walk around and take treats out of our trunk (Ryan had class and Ethan was screaming bloody murder). Does anyone have ideas of how to get rid of an entire Costco bag of candy bars before I eat them all? I guess I could go around and meet my neighbors.

14 comments:

shamers said...

SO CUTE. he was totally the hit of the party. emma couldn't stop talking about him. :)

shamers said...

...and by the way, we're going to have to go back to costco to get some candy for our neighborhood kids tomorrow. the church kids pigged it ALL! :) daddy said he shut it down when he started seeing the same kids for the SIXTH time...

Paul or Lindsay said...

Adorable! As for what to do with the candy, you've got me! We're swimming in sweets here because our 60 and older ward doesn't do a trunk or treat.

Katy said...

Okay that's the cutest thing ever. Love the skunk.

Theurer Clan said...

That is honestly the cutest liitle boy in costume that I have ever seen. Plus I totally cracked up with Yoda and the saying! Brilliant Megan!

Hallie said...

I LOVE it! I actually thought that wouls be such a cute costume for a little tyke!

mckenzie said...

I love it! That's the best costume. I'm sorry about Ben's thing. I just didn't want to copy too much, so I had to come up with something different and that was all I could think of.

Jeremy said...

Holy crap, when I saw this I started laughing out loud. He looks so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Give the little stinker a love from his anonymous Grandma!

Outnumbered said...

haha. i guess when i saw him i didnt see his whole costume. that is so cute! i cant believe they had a whole rack left!

Julie said...

so stinkin' cute! love the photos, that costume just fits him so perfect! thanks for coming! If you need help with the candy, give me a call!

mckenzie said...

Who's convertible is he standing on. You guys upgrading?

M said...

For some reason we had him propped up on some random person's car in our church parking lot.

Valerie said...

Megan I thought Ethan looked way cute at the party.