Saturday, October 20, 2007

Preparation for the wedding!






The amazing flowers for Wendy's wedding all came out of my sister McKenzie's head! Yes, she is amazing. I got to help arrange the flowers. It was so much fun (but a lot of work) and I felt so skilled after I finished (even though I just copied her designs). In doing this, we totally trashed my parents' garage. My mom and Kenz also did the favors, which were these darling carmeled apples. Afterward, we set up a table in my mom's kitchen to see how it would look. I love how it turned out.

4 comments:

mckenzie said...

I think you're set to start your own flower business out there. You were a natural. Thanks for all your help! I miss you guys already!

Erica said...

What an amazing wedding! I want to see more pictures!! Glad to have you back though!

Katy said...

Awesome job! It looked beautiful. How fun. Email me Meg so I can invite you to my blog. :)

Julie said...

I am very impressed by this display of talents. I am so glad that you are back, you were greatly missed!