Monday, October 1, 2007

Fairytaleland


My sister posted this photo on her blog and I just couldn't resist posting it on mine. This is the beautiful view from my parents' home. There really is nothing like Cache Valley and the surrounding mountains in the fall and spring and summer and it takes leaving to think that. Kind of makes a lady homesick. And then I think about the brutal winter inversion. I like it here in Arlington.

For more images of the beautiful Wellsville Mountains, click here.

6 comments:

mckenzie said...

I got a little carried away with the pictures. I was trying to catalog the change of the leaves and it got a little extensive. I always miss the leaves because i've been in logan. it's nice to be so close.

Jeremy said...

Ah, Cache Valley. What I wouldn't do to wake up and have my school days there back again and then figure out a way to stay there...for good!

Katy said...

Megan! Hi it's me Katy Sampson. I'm so excited that I found your blog. Your little boy is adorable. I haven't seen or talked to you since you moved. It looks like things are going well for you and I'm so glad. I just started a blog so you'll have to check it out katysamps.blogspot.com. It's not the greatest yet but I'm working on it. I love the fall leaves!

Trisha said...

We've been talking a lot about where we will be going after school for Zach lately. I really hope Cache Valley is somehow on the distant horizon for us. That picture makes me miss those mountains so much! But I think you're right about the winters....

Nan said...

Oh, I just love Cache Valley! We would love to go back! It makes me homesick and I'm only an hour away!

Kera said...

Oh good ol' Cache Valley!!! Last time I was in town, we ended up driving past MC, Go Mustangs, and a whole flood of memories came rushing on back. Thanks for the picture.
Beautiful Family!!!
oh this is Kera Baugh Hudson :) by the way!!