Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sorry

This is mostly for Ryan because he really wants me to post something:
I am sorry I have not posted anything recently. It is just that I am having difficulties using the computer at the home of my parents in Utah. I have taken a million photos of everything from the wedding to the crazy infestation of box elder bugs here. I just need to post them when I get home as my photos will not transfer from this computer to this blog. And for some reason apostrophes do not show up while I am typing (notice the absence of contractions and possessives). So there will be an overload of crap for you to read/see/sort through when I get home, I promise.

6 comments:

The Roe Family said...

CAN'T WAIT!

Katy said...

Meg email me katysamps@gmail.com because I'm making my blog private. It was fun seeing you.

Julie said...

boxy bugs! man theres one thing i don't miss about Logan. Come home soon! We miss you!

JaCee said...

Meg, it was so good to see you, you are as cute as ever! Our blog is private, so email me @ jaceelynsmith@yahoo.com so I can send an invite....

Anonymous said...

How about coming to lunch with the HJ crew?

shamers said...

ryan's not the only one who wants you to post. we can't wait to hear about the trip!