Saturday, October 27, 2007

Too lazy to play tag

Since I started this blog, I have been tagged several hundred times ;-) and each one has been slightly-to-totally different. We all know I love to write about myself (note how Ethan's blog has turned into a stage for my rantings) but for some reason, I just cannot get myself to respond to a tag.

I've decided it comes down to my laziness. So, to all those who have tagged me: I'm not ignoring you. I'm just a bum.

And maybe part of me is trying to keep all of those memories of "things I would never wear again" and "things I was doing 10 years ago" in that dark hole in my brain where they've been hidden for the last 10 years.

3 comments:

Monson Family Fitness said...

I didn't want to respond to the tag either...oh well...apparently when your husband is gone all day deer hunting you get a bit, lets say bored! Plus it's like only my second day blogging, so I'm not sure I will be able to deal with anymore tags myself...I think i'm in the honeymoon phase!

Katie Davis said...

I'm with you... I haven't played tag since grade school. Just kidding. How was your plane ride home? I hope it was uneventful... especially the 3 hour layover! You are such a trooper! The wedding pictures are beautiful by the way... the caramel apples reminded me of that year we were neighbors and you brought us those yummy caramel and white chocolate dipped ones! Mind sending a few this way again??!!!??? Love ya

Katy said...

Megan you should just do it because it's so fun to hear about people's facts. It only took me 5 minutes:)