Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Heading to Aggieland

I'm headed off to Utah and I have made several plans for my trip. 1. I will devour the coconut shrimp tacos at Cafe Rio. 2. I will relish a ham and funeral potato meal at Juniper Takeout. 3. I will feast on a dish of my choice at Le Nonne (everything is good there). 4. I will consume a burger and raspberry shake at LaBeau's in Bear Lake. 5. I will make a trip back to Cafe Rio for a pork burrito or salad. 6. I will ingest that creamy chicken and mushroom fajita thing at that Mexican restaurant in the old train station (the name has already slipped from my mind). 7. I will maybe stop over at Firehouse and get my chicken cordon bleu pasta on. 8. I will enjoy a scoop of Aggie Ice Cream!

Just kidding family, my plans with you are more important than my plans for my stomach. And I probably won't eat all of this food. But I'm still super excited for all the culinary pleasures ;) that Cache Valley offers!

13 comments:

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Sounds like my kind of plans. And it's Cafe Sabor. Mmmmm. I miss Cache Valley. Eat some good food for me, too! And have fun with the other stuff, too, I guess.

Chellie said...

Great plans! Will you consume a raspberry shake for me too? Ryker and I had a blast in Cache Valley last summer-- fun place! We will go again in August when we are there. On our list is Fredrico's pizza & salad and Aggie Ice Cream. :)

How long will you be there? Will you head south for the 24th of July? We will be in Panguitch for the 'big' celebrations- it would be great to see you guys!

Emilie said...

Hey, the place on Center/600 West is Cafe Sabor. You should give me a call when you're here and have some time. I'd love to see your little guy in person, not just photos! And we could eat at one of those many places. :)

Katie Davis said...

If I don't see you, I'll be ticked. I think I could go for luch at Juniper oneday... same meal! Love that place. CALL ME!

mckenzie said...

pollo durango. always my favorite. i'll just eat you up. is that okay too? i can't wait!

Outnumbered said...

have an excellent time!!!

Rachel said...

I can't wait to meet up and enjoy the food with you!

Melissa said...

I was going to say that it's called Cafe Sabor, but someone beat me to it. I'm so jealous you're headed there....I LOVE that place. Once and Aggie, always an Aggie. Have so much fun!! And thanks again for coming to the party on Tuesday!

Melissa said...

when I said "headed there" I was referring to Logan, not just Cafe Sabor. :)

Julie said...

MEMORIES! We need to hang out in Logan together! I love the Juniper Take-out though i had to boycott when they accused my friend of stealing while working there, it was one of the toughest things i ever had to do! LE Nonne is owned by a friends brother in law and i used to eat there all the time. And Cafe Sabor is also owned by a friend and employed half of the Greek System while i was at USU. I LOVE THAT PLACE! I MISS LOGAN and i miss all that good food!

Lindsey said...

Hey Meg,

We're home for the 4th too! Hope to see you!

shamers said...

so glad for the list of tips! :) see you there!

Theurer Clan said...

You are hilarious! It's amazing how good the food in Cache Valley seems after you leave it. I hope you enjoy your trip. You really do need to go to Le Beaus. I quite enjoyed a raspberry shake from there last Saturday and highly recommend the drive!