Monday, June 30, 2008

Friends

Our longtime friends and fiercest Speed Scrabble competitors, Kipp and Ashlee, are selling security systems (Do you feel that your home is unsafe? Click here and leave a comment.) in the Baltimore area so we get to see them often. Last weekend, we visited Baltimore with them. This week, they came and toured the Jefferson Memorial and the Holocaust Museum. We love hanging out with them. Ethan and Ryan are posing for the camera in the Baltimore harbor and Kipp is ready to bomb someone.
Kipp touching the sky surrounding the Washington Monument.
Remember that rare black squirrel I spotted at the National Cathedral? Well there's an albino one near the Jefferson Memorial.

5 comments:

Chellie said...

oh so fun!
I love the life you, Ryan and Ethan are experiencing. It's fabulous!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

I don't know about the "Friends" title... may be a little too strong of a word. I love your caption with the picture of Kipp "touching" the Washington Monument. Tell Ryan mine turned out, though! I also think it's funny Kipp and I chose to take a picture on the harbor in the spot with the ugliest background. We love hanging out with you guys... always some good laughs. We need to plan our next hangout date!!

MiandMiksmom said...

I can't believe all the fun things you get to see. I have wanted to go to the holocaust museum since I taught Anne Frank almost ten years ago. I love your photos!

robin said...

Can't believe little kippy is married and out of Smithfield. I remember when I took him and Ryan to St. George for spring break one year. Brennen's hair mysteriously got blonder and blonder.

Rachel said...

Looks like you guys had fun, sorry we missed it. By the way, i've totally seen that albino squirrel there... he must be a regular