Tuesday, July 15, 2008

And I thought there was nothing to look forward to after my Utah trip

Two of my favorite things start this week! First, the fifth season of Project Runway begins at 9 p.m. Wednesday. It's going to be FIERCE (I couldn't resist).

And second, it's been a tradition in my family for all the females to attend the opening day of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale each year. I am really going to miss those gals while I hit it up on Friday (I cried in the shoe section last year because they weren't there with me). So this is an open invitation to anyone who would like to join me! Call, e-mail or leave a comment.

5 comments:

mckenzie said...

oh man I would if I could. someday when those income checks start coming in (10 years) i'll be out there and we'll shop till we drop.

Valerie said...

Maybe I'll join you for some window shopping. I don't know how much actual buying I can do( you know Med student budget :(

Julie said...

I am SO in!

robin said...

I'm also excited but not sure dad will let me watch it. Good thing I have a dvr.

Rachel said...

wish I could come...work...ugh.

Did you love the show tonight?!