Monday, July 21, 2008

Losing another friend to the dreaded move

Another good friend moved halfway across the country today and now I have an excuse to visit Kansas (because I promise you, I would never go there if she didn't live there). I am so sad to lose Rebecca. She is a great mom, a hilarious woman, a true friend and a thrift store queen (as evidenced in the photo below - Julie and Rebecca trying on some hot tranny shoes at our favorite thrift store). I will miss those big item pick-up mornings with you, Becc!

3 comments:

Jason said...

i still can't believe i actually put those nasty shoes on my feet, i am totally going to get a fungus!

Jason said...

ps that message is from julie not jason!

Outnumbered said...

i totally would have bought the tranny shoes had they been in my size. kidding! however, i would love to meet the person who wore them and what they might have worn them with.

you guys have to keep unique alive! i miss that place!!! and my friends that go thrifting with me. :(