Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hot Fudge Sauce


My aunt Susan made me a beautiful book for my wedding and inside it is a recipe for Hot Fudge Sauce. I made it last night. It is so easy and it turned out to be really tasty.

Here's the recipe:

Ingredients-
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1 cube butter
1 can evaporated milk
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar

Melt butter and chocolate chips in a heavy sauce pan. Add evaporated milk and powdered sugar. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Pour into quart glass bottle. Sauce will thicken as it cools. Refrigerate after using.

10 comments:

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Sounds yummy... thanks for the recipe! I will allow you to make it for us when we hang out this summer=)!!!! I know, I'm such a good friend.

Unknown said...

Cute new header!!! I like the updated look!

Monson Family Fitness said...

That sounds delicious! I remember that book...and I remember the hot fudge sauce sounding yummy! Maybe I'll make it!

Emilie said...

Sounds good. Garrett thinks so too. :) Also — I love the new blog look.

Melanie said...

I can vouch that this is the BEST recipe. I could drink it :)

Rachel said...

THANK YOU! This stuff was so delicious! I love the new "look" of the blog.

Tauna said...

meg... I love the new blog header too! he is so cute!!!
You have no idea how excited I am for this. I love hot fudge sundays. I'm always going over to McDonalds to get their 1$ Hot Fudge sunday w/ extra "pudge" I mean fudge.

I know Nan has a recipe of some sort but I've never wrote it down. So thanks for posting this!!!

Taryn said...

mel told me this was super great and i need to try it...i'll definitely be printing it out!

The Bertagna's said...

Yum! I loved the hot fudge sauce!

Nan said...

How does everyone do all these new looks? Is it from another site?? Ethans picture is so cute on top.

I love hot fudge. Kara brought over a recipe once and I make it all the time. This sounds really yummy, I'll have to give it a try.