Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sweet tooth



Carrots are not Ethan's favorite. I secretly (well obviously not anymore) blame my mother, who introduced ice cream, Oreos and chocolate licorice to Ethan before he ever ate any real food. Now rice cereal and Gerber pureed vegetables are just disgusting to him (and to any other living thing with at least one taste bud).

I shouldn't blame my mom because I would much rather eat those things than real food as well.

On second thought, that's probably her fault too. ;)

5 comments:

The Roe Family said...

i love it when they start to eat baby food. the sweet tooth thing doesn't get any better connor could eat skittles til he puked.

Anonymous said...

Oh, is that why my kids never ate their veggies? Licorice was always a favorite. I laughed out loud at this! Nan

M said...

I stayed home with Ethan while Megan was out on the town tonight. He ate all of his carrots and didn't seem to mind the taste. The first bite came with puckered lips and squinty eyes but he gladly ate the rest.

Paul or Lindsay said...

Megan...this is Lindsay Sampson (and yes, I found a Forever 21 in Utah too). I found your blog on Misa's site. Ethan is adorable. Noelle (your bishop's wife) gave Sabrina ice cream at 3 months. I think that's why she has a sweet tooth now! Good luck in D.C. We'll have to keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Everytime I saw Nancy feed Ethan something on the "do not introduce as the first food list" I wondered what the outcome would be. Now I know.