Sunday, September 9, 2007

A Day at Kings Dominion


We spent some quality time with my co-workers from NGIT TASC. Although the lines were longer than I could have imagined, it was a lot of fun. I had to admit to people that the most exciting ride I had ever been on was the Colossus at Lagoon.... they acted like they had never heard of it. Ethan had a blast even though he was sweating profusely when we first arrived. It was in the mid-nineties and we were walking on asphalt. I'd like to extend a special thanks to Brett and Cami from work for watching Ethan while Megan and I rode a couple of rides. It was a great day.

2 comments:

Benjamin M. said...

hey, who's the beached whale in the stroller? Is he comfortable or what?

mckenzie said...

You weren't a brat. You just had a few moments here and there, but so did I. So I, in turn, apologize for my selfish behavior as well. No one should hold anyone accountable for their life in highschool, it's just a dumb period of time.