Friday, September 28, 2007

No development on the new development

OK so I am officially inept. I have read through every manual there is and I can't seem to get video on this site. For some reason I am unable to get video off of the camcorder with a USB, I have to wait and finalize the DVD, then use that. Then, once I try to download videos from our DVD, Youtube won't take them (even if they are small enough). Ben, Emma, you two have this camcorder. Have you tried it yet?
Poor Ryan (best husband, father, man in the world - sorry, I have to gush) has been working 11-hour days, then going straight to school until 10 p.m. He is unable to help me with my ineptness.

Oh, and there is a cragged little tooth shooting through Ethan's lower gums!

1 comments:

mckenzie said...

Try taking video with your picture camera. I'm just using my phone camera to take little short video and it's pretty easy to upload from there. Good luck. I'm not an expert I just use easy cheap toys.