Saturday, June 21, 2008

I heart the Olympics!

I got so into the gymnastics Olympic trials on t.v. this evening that I teared up while watching some of the routines. (OK, so I also sort of cried watching a weird preview of American Gladiators and I have never seen that show, nor intend to ever watch it, so crazy hormones may be partially to blame for my emotional gymnastics-viewing experience).

I can't wait for the Olympics. And I decided that the U.S. and the rest of the world are in serious need of some wins right now - even if they come only in sports.

7 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

We, like you, LOVE the Olympics! When the Olympics begin in August, we should have an Olympic watching party!

Olive the Gores said...

Are you pregnant? haa hah! Hi cute Megan...I did get your comment and I don't think I ever wrote back, but I do check up on ethanopia. I am so glad you found me and weird that you know JaCee. Your family is so cute and you guys always look like your having fun!! Keep in touch!

the rutledge's- said...

Meg- gymnastics is for sure the best part of the olympics. Are you pregnant? Just wondering after the emotional comment..congrats if so! Hope you guys are doing good.

Monson Family Fitness said...

I completely agree! I love the Olympics and can't wait for them to begin! I missed the gymnastics, but watched diving and it was awesome! I'm completely in awe that people are so talented! Go USA!

mckenzie said...

I watched the men on Saturday and I was in a constant state of goosebumps. I love it too! I wish you'd be out here to have olympics watching parties with me. We always have such good commentary because we know everything. : )

Chellie said...

I love the Olympics too... especially the gymnastics. Awesome.

Paul or Lindsay said...

I secretly still long to be Keri Strug!! USA, USA, USA!!