Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Farenheit 104.4


Ethan has already discovered a way to get out of going to church: get feverishly sick every Sunday.

For the last month of Sundays, one of us has had to stay home or we have left church early because Ethan has had a fever. Two days ago, Ethan's body temperature hit 104.4 - an all-time high for the little guy. I'm sure he would rather go to church than feel like that (pictured above - I love how he is trying to smile for the camera but he really doesn't have it in him).

9 comments:

shamers said...

poor thing!

Tauna said...

poor little boy. That's so sad, it's not fun having a sick baby. I wonder why he keeps getting fevers. Hope he gets feeling better. we miss you!

mckenzie said...

oh the poor man! it seems like craig has a fever at least once a week too. what's up with that? i'm making my bottom lip droop out in sympathy. we hope he gets better.

Monson Family Fitness said...

sad! i hope he gets feeling better, being sick is the worst!

Nan said...

Sorry guys. What a cute attempt of a smile. I guess he is learning very early. I have kids that are sick every week with a head ache or something. Unless it's a fever or they look ill, we make them go b/c we just can't tell.

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Sorry, little Ethan! I try getting out of church with the same thing, only mine is usually faked. I think Kipp has caught on. I hope Ethan starts feeling better!! That's no fun... what a trooper, though, to attempt a smile.

Julie said...

Hope the little guy is feeling better!

Chellie said...

When I read the title, I was thinking about the temperature outside and I was going to say... well, it could be worse, it's 110 here.
...poor little guy when I read that was his BODY temperature. So sad!

MiandMiksmom said...

What a darling little face!!! I'm sorry he's sick.