Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cheesy Valentine's love



Ryan is completely anti-this-sort-of-thing so I thought it would be fun to write a little something up about him.


He loves sports and he is extremely competitive. He makes a new enemy every week at stake basketball. ;)

He has this insanely dry sense of humor and people often don't get that he's joking until they've known him for a long time. I still sometimes don't catch the sarcasm in his voice.

He is the hardest worker I have ever met. He studies like it's fun. He only enjoys things if they present a challenge for him. His favorite jobs are things that require him to learn as he goes.

He is obsessed with ears. We'll leave it at that.


He loves to be clean. He wouldn't last more than a day in the wilderness because there are no showers there.


He is always thinking about what he can do for me and Ethan.


He will endure eating disgusting food instead of having to actually cook good food.

He's not a huge fan of large art galleries.

If it's good weather outside, we have to be at a park somewhere playing Frisbee.

He loves a good surprise and enjoys surprising people.


He's the best husband and father in the world (sniff, sniff) and we love him so much!

14 comments:

Jeremy said...

Wow-that wedding photo is quite commendable. Who did your photos if you don't mind my asking?

mckenzie said...

i love it!

The Roe Family said...

cute. even though the roe boys have a bad rap we are lucky

Chellie said...

I LOVE that wedding photo. Honestly, probably the best I've seen. Awesome.

Ryan is a great person & it seems you are lucky to have each other!

Julie said...

The wedding photo is amazing, seriously award winning I love it!

Hallie said...

Cute cute cute! And wow that wedding photo is so amazing, but as I remember all of your photos were awesome, you had a great photographer!

M said...

Our photographer was John Poppleton. He lives in Wellsville. He is a little on the strange side, but we loved how all our photos turned out.

MiandMiksmom said...

This was a fun post to read...I think even Ryan will love it! That was fun to learn more about my little cousin! Your wedding photo is absolutely beautiful. That photographer needs to use it in all of his brochures...I guess it doesn't hurt to have two beautiful models though!

Valerie said...

Just like everyone else. Love the wedding photo.

shamers said...

awww. :)

and that wedding photo is absolutely gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Every time I see your wedding pictures I think they are so amazing! You two are great. This post made me miss you guys. Okay, we are definitely getting together next week???

Nan said...

I loved hearing all the great things little brewski does for his wife and son. The ear thing has always been a mystery. When my kids see Mike & Michelles funny wedding pic, they wonder what Ryan is doing to your ear!
The basketball attitude runs in the Roe's.

Unknown said...

I think the wedding photo is the best one I've ever seen! You two are so darling together!

Tauna said...

i love it! this was a fun post to read! I bet Ryan loved it. you two are such a great couple. Your just perfect for each other! and I have to agree..... the Roe brothers are competitive!