Friday, January 11, 2008

Swinger


I know, I know, enough with the swinging baby photos. It's just that, though the weather is considerably cooler now than at the beginning of the week, I can't seem to stay away from the park. Ethan loves swinging! Only you can't really tell that when he's actually swinging. He always has this bored look on his face (except in the photos because he likes to smile for the camera). It's when you try to pull him out of the swing and he starts screaming like he just got a flu shot that you realize he loves to swing.

11 comments:

mckenzie said...

gosh he is so cute! i love the velcro shoes!

Monson Family Fitness said...

Who doesn't love swinging Meg?

Kallee said...

Sooo cute! Kinlee, is the same way. She sits in the swing looking like she's bored to death, but the second we try to take her out she throws a fit. I think the swing must be similar to hypnosis.

Chellie said...

AWE... HE IS SO STINKIN' CUTE! My little Jak had a swing obsession. He had his baby swing until he was almost 2 and he'd sit it in and get it going himself. He would just rock back and forth all the time. He still loves the swing at the park. I get tired of pushing him!!

So funny to see him in his big coat... what happened to 71?? :) You are such a cute mom!

The Roe Family said...

what a cutie pie. this pic inspired me to take my boys to the park. wish we lived closer so our kids could know each other. when is the next time you guys go to utah? we will probably be up there when ken and judi come home.

Lindsey said...

What a darling boy! I'm excited I found your blog. We missed you at Christmas!

the rutledge's- said...

Meg- how old is little Ethan now?

the rutledge's- said...

Meg- Eliza was born in August so she is almost 6 months old.

Valerie said...

How fun! I can't wait to take Sophia to the park and actually have her play. We've been a few times, but it's just so I can get out with some friends.

MiandMiksmom said...

Oh, you can never take too many swinging photos...especially when he's that dang cute!

Tauna said...

What a cutie! You guys are way fun!!!