Thursday, December 6, 2007

Can you tell I have nothing to blog about?

I have a hard time picking a favorite of anything, but I always had a favorite ornament growing up. It would change from year to year, but each Christmas, I would unconsciously pick the shiniest or most beautiful and hang it front and center on the tree - where everyone could see it. Below is this year's favorite. One day I want to have a very whimsical tree with lots of colorful ornaments like this reindeer.

Ethan found a favorite this year too. The fact that it was near the ground might have given him a slight bias toward it, but who cares? He even tasted it to make sure it was the best.

6 comments:

Katy said...

Your Christmas decorations are way cute. You are way clever to make them. I love Christmas. It's such a fun time of year.

Trisha said...

I like the reindeer too. My tree is too uniform I decided. Blah. I think Ethan picked a very nice one:) Naomi "knows" not to touch the ornaments but every once in a while I'll catch her re-arranging them! Maybe she's just tyring to move her favorite to the front and center.
-And very cute Christmas decorations- I totally understand the love the paper thing but hate the scrapbooking. I have lots of paper.

Tauna said...

that's such a good Idea. just think...10 years down the road you'd have a very neat looking tree. I think ethan picked a very cool ornament. In the past I would get a new ornament for each child every year. I'd pick out one that either they liked or one that reminded me of them. don't you just love the Christmas season!

Hallie said...

Yummy I love how ornaments taste!ha ha! cute tree meg you always have such a cute sense of style!

Westons said...

Hey Megan,
Do you remember me from JCOM? Anyway, love your blog. E-mail me at tamber_m@hotmail.com if you get a chance.

Nan said...

Too bad Ethan's ornament isn't a Judy icecream cone that she made in R.S. We all ate the icing off each year until they looked nothing like icecream cones.

Love your reindeer! I love unique ornaments.