Monday, December 10, 2007

Hallelujah

Ethan is finally eating vegetables - plain - not secretly mixed into peaches to disguise the taste! He loves peas and carrots and even eats green beans without protesting. Ryan said he had a talk with him.

And yes, Ethan has been crawling for the last few weeks, I just keep forgetting to blog about it. He now slowly creeps around the couch, then he starts giggling and makes a crawling sprint toward the Christmas tree. It's all a game to him to see if he can sink his teeth into my ornaments before I get there to stop the carnage.

6 comments:

Trisha said...

fun game:) I didn't even put ornaments up last year, lights only- good for you.
Naomi HATED peas until one day I gave her whole peas, not mashed babyfood stuff and then it was her overnight FAVORITE food. go figure.

Hallie said...

Glad Ryan had a talk with Ethan, seem's to have really helped, he's such a good father!

Nan said...

Wish Ryan would have had a talk w/ my kids. Way to go!

This year we finally can put ornaments on but forget putting presents under the tree.

Chellie said...

So... is Ryan available to come and talk to Jaxon? Or can I just send him there until he's fixed? :)

My little Scarlet HATES fruit-- all of it. But she eats green beans, mixed veggies, spinach, peas, carrots, etc. LIKE A CHAMP! :)

Julie said...

awesome, now we just need to get him to want to be in the same room with Elliot and we are good to go!

shamers said...

yeah. you think you're winning now -- just wait. the mook used to eat it all. now all she wants is fishies.