Monday, April 21, 2008

Funny boy





Here are some things Ethan has been up to lately:
- He throws everything.
- He constantly reorganizes Ryan's closet.
- When I offer to give him a hand and help him walk, he slaps it and says, "No."
- Today he said "boo" to his foot as he pulled it through his pant-leg opening.
- He immediately grabbed a wet-wipe that I dropped this afternoon and started cleaning the very dirty kitchen floor with it.
- He relaxed on the couch for nearly an hour just watching Ryan play Wii.
- He gives us "loves" every chance he gets and we end up covered in slobber.

12 comments:

shamers said...

sweet! baby mookie wants to come visit baby ethan. what are you doing friday morning?

Melanie said...

haha. he is so adorable. He seems to just be overflowing with personality!

mckenzie said...

oh man i hope all this craziness works out so i can come see him! he's a chip off the old block.

robin said...

the picture of him lounging on the couch totally looks like baby Ryan. I can wait to see him he is getting so grown up. When are you guys headed to Utah next? Mom said the end of June are you not going to make it to the big reunion at Lagoon?

robin said...

ok typo I meant to say I CAN'T wait!!!

Julie said...

Seriously our kids need to hang out more! Ethan is hilarious, i love that he likes to play in Ryan's closet!

Monson Family Fitness said...

Ethan looks like such a little man while he's chillin' on the couch!

S&F Seminario said...

So cute. I love it. You gotta hone that cleaning desire while it's still there.

Nan said...

I agree w/ Robin on the photo. Deja vu! I think that is so funny w/ him saying boo to his foot. That is very clever. We miss him so much, & you guys too of course. He sure takes after his mom w/ the cleaning.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I miss wittle beefan. I think that I need to come visit and see him ASAP (and you of course)! I know, I'll babysit him on Saturday night while you go party...! Seriously, thanks again for last night! You are such a pal. Ditto to everything everyone said, especially the part about Ethan looking like a little man on the couch there!

Erica said...

I love the relaxing picture on the couch! He looks so BIG!!

Katy said...

That is so sweet. Brian is very selective on giving away his kisses so I'm always bugging him for them.