Friday, August 3, 2007

Strange

Cool. We got a comment on a post that I accidentally posted before I typed anything and the best part is, it's in Spanish. My parents' computer won't let me go to the Web site to decipher the meaning. Anyone (besides my husband, who is currently driving through West Virginia) know Spanish?
If all three of you who read our blog have been wondering if I disappeared, I'm sorry. The reason that I'm not posting is that I'm in a very rural area and sometimes the Internet connection is not so hot.
Coming as soon as I can figure out how to download my photos onto this computer: a new slide show of our little trip to Bear Lake!

3 comments:

Jillyn said...

Your posts really crack me up!
Thank you so much for the info! We are looking at moving out early Jan. as of now. It is crazy to think about moving out to a place site unseen so thank you for your kindness and info!
Thanks again!
Jill

Hallie said...

I love internet connection in Wellsville! so fast so fast!

Rachel said...

Shiloh says that the comment is in portugese... maybe. He thinks it is someone writing about his blog where you can learn, step-by-step how to create personalized t-shirts. How interesting!! I hope wellsville is fun, we are all jealous that you are in dry heat and not the mugginess that is DC in August.
Sounds like I'll be here when you get back, so give me a call! Random: Do you know a girl named Randi Hirschi? She's a friend of ours from wellsville...so I thought you might know her. We'll see.