Friday, August 31, 2007

E-babies



Ethan has many nicknames, but his most common is simply "E." That way when I hand him off to Ryan, we call it an "E-trade" or "E-mail." Yes, I know, we are outrageously hilarious.

Yesterday "E" went swimming with two other "E-babies" - Elliot and Emma. For some reason (maybe because I'm overly obsessed with my own baby) I didn't get any photos of those two babies, which is unfortunate, because they are both fabulous. We had a great time with the E's and their mommies.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad I couldn't make it yesterday. Ryan came home from school and London was asleep (a powerful combo) so I ran some much needed errands! Ethan looks so cute in his floatie, we'll have to get together soon.

Anonymous said...

I really think the golf hat makes the look.

mckenzie said...

hey he's sitting up better and it looks like he actually is having fun

Anonymous said...

You guys are hilarious! Who couldn't get into the condo w/ the honda key? I never know who writes' what but just assume it is Megan. We sure miss you guys!! Little E won't be so little before we see him again. Nanette

The Roe Family said...

so cute! we took chase swimming for the first time last night and he loved it. mike would lay chase's head on his hand and the rest of his body would float.

shamers said...

so glad you could come yesterday! emma had a fun time, too. we'll have to have some e-playdates!

Julie said...

Our little "E" had a blast as well, the trifecta will definitely have to get together more often.