Monday, September 22, 2008

Mmmm

My mouth waters for this fabric.


I long to clothe all my furniture in these organic prints by New Zealand-based artist Leanne Culy. The warm gold and cool blue hues would harmonize well with my ugly brown couch (and maybe make it look not-so-ugly).

Too bad this lamp shade costs more than a week's worth of groceries...


...and these fabulous fabrics cost anywhere from 85 to 122 American dollars PER METER!Maybe we could go hungry for a few weeks.
Or maybe I'll just dream about them for now.

5 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

going hungry is well worth it... those are beautiful. But actually sewing something with the fabric would require a donating your kidney to someone in India in order to afford a sewing machine.

mckenzie said...

seriously fabulous. i'm feeling a bit covetous

Melanie said...

mmmm-- I love that. I love your blog so much Megan. I really wish I could have met you long before we moved. However, if you ever want to visit NY, you can stay with us!

JaCee said...

i share your salivation :) those are beautiful

Unknown said...

Where's the green wood?