Thursday, November 1, 2007

My baby momma


I was talking to some older ladies at a training for work this week and decided to show them some pictures of Ethan. One lady looked at me and said, "How can you have a baby when you're still a baby yourself?" I told her that I'm probably older than she thinks. Then she countered with, "You must have an older lady or...... baby momma. How old is your baby momma?" I just told her that my wife is 23. It drew the same blank stare I get when I tell people Megan stays at home with Ethan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute baby momma!
Love, baby grandma!

Katie Davis said...

This is a killer story. Definately one that will go down in the books!

The Roe Family said...

we get crazy comments like that too. people can't believe i have a baby then they see connor and think i'm crazy. and when i'm with robin they think she was a teenage mom who's teenager has 2 kids. then connor calls her granma so now she won't go anywhere with us.

Hallie said...

isn't it awesome how weird we are! I was asking this girl at work who is expecting if she was going to continue to work or stay at home (pretty safe question I thought) and she threw me a "Are you crazy? there is no way I could ever afford to stay home. And on top of that I would go nuts!" So good job on not going nuts Meg, and for being such a good baby's momma!