Friday, June 29, 2007

Waiting in suspense

So we have yet to see photos of the other hairy gorilla a.k.a. Craig Israelson. I don't blame my sister for this problem because she is still at the hospital and little Craig is still in the NICU. However, I talked to my mother the day Craig was born and she told me she would post a photo she shot of the new little man on our family Web site. It has been two days since he was born and still no sign of him. I have been checking the site about every two minutes- not kidding.

If you feel like some of my rambling passages have changed since you last read them (to the three people who have actually read them) it may be because a little bird a.k.a. Ryan Roe has changed them. Apparently he feels that I am giving a little TMI about ordinary things and he's concerned that other people will be grossed out to the point of throwing up. I bet you wish you would have read my last posts now, don't you?

0 comments: